Arctech Manufacture Ltd, a rail manufacturing industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Welder.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Welder.
In this position, the welder will be required to perform series of welding installation and repairs. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional reading and interpretation of welding blueprints.
What do you need to work as a Welder in Canada
Before, you can work as a Welder in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Welder
- Perform series of welding installation and repairs
- Professional troubleshooting and repair of systems
- Proper and accurate estimation of welding materials
- Movement of materials to the work site
- Measuring and cutting of materials
- Take proper care, cleaning, and organization of the work site
- Removal of debris, rubbles, and other hazardous materials
- Bending and shaping of iron
- Proper and professional operation of welding equipment (manual and semi-automatic)
- Proper and professional operation of cutting equipment (manual and semi-automatic)
- Installation of fittings and fixtures
- Professional modification and fabrication
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Plumbers
The average hourly payment for Welders with Arctech Manufacturing Ltd is $30/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance