Mimi’s Restaurant, a restaurant and café establishment in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Waiter or Waitress.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Waiter or Waitress.
In this position, the waiter and waitress will be required to perform series of food and beverage serving duties. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional taking and fulfilling of customers order.
What do you need to work as a Waiter or Waitress in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Waiter or Waitress in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Waiter or Waitress
- Perform series of food and beverage serving duties
- Professional taking of customers order
- Timely and friendly fulfilling of customers order
- Presentation of the restaurant menu to customers on entering the restaurant
- Welcome and receive customers to the restaurant
- Ensure maximum satisfaction of all customers
- Relay customers order to the kitchen staff accordingly
- Setting and cleaning of tables
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Waiters and Waitresses
The average hourly payment for Waiters and Waitresses with Mimi’s Restaurant is $17/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance