Penticton Eco Taxi Ltd., an electrical installation and maintenance industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as an Electrician.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as Taxi Driver.
In this position, the taxi driver will be required to perform safe driving and operation of the vehicle. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional operation of dispatch systems.
What do you need to work as a Taxi Driver in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Taxi Driver in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit and valid driving license. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Taxi Driver
- Perform safe driving and operation of the vehicle
- Handle the professional operation and management of dispatch systems
- Assist passengers in the movement and loading of luggage
- Aid passengers in getting aboard of the vehicle
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of the vehicle
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- Valid driving license
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Taxi Drivers
The average hourly payment for Taxi Drivers with Penticton Eco Taxi Ltd. is $17.50/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance