Walmart Incorporation, a retail distribution and sales industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Store Associate and Store Assistants.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join Walmart Canada as a Store Associate or Store Assistants.
In this position, the Store Associate will work in one of our stores in the country and will be required to perform series of clerical, sales, administrative, and hospitality functions.
What do you need to work as a Store Associate with Walmart in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Store Associate in any of the Walmart Store in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Store Associate with Walmart
- Work with other team members in one of the Walmart store in the country
- Perform series of clerical, arithmetic, hospitality, and administrative functions
- Positive welcoming of customers to the store
- Replenish products on the display shelves
- Inform customers of available promotions and offers
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Helps in packing and moving of customers order
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- Good arithmetic skills
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Walmart Store Associate or Store Assistants
The average hourly payment for Walmart Store Associate or Store Assistant is $20/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance