JYSK Stores an international retail and distribution industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Store Cashiers.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Store Cashier.
In this position, the store cashier will be required to perform series of clerical and sales tasks in the organization. He/she would be required to handle the effective management of customer’s transactions.
What do you need to work as a Store Cashier in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Store Cashier in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Store Cashier
- Perform series of clerical and sales task in the store
- Handle the effective management of customers transactions
- Scanning and verification of products prices
- Friendly and positive welcoming and directing of customers
- Processing and collection of payments from customers
- Issuance of receipts and refunds to customers as may be required
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional arithmetic skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Able to stand for extended hours
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Store Cashiers
The average hourly payment for Store Cashiers with JYSK Stores is $18/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance