PepsiCo, a food, snacks, and beverage industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Loader and Packer.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Loader or Packer.
In this position, the packer or loader will be required to perform series of manual labour in the warehouse. He/she would be required to handle the efficient packing and loading of finished products onto trucks in the warehouse.
What do you need to work as a Packer or Loader in Canada
Before, you can work as a packer or loader in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Packer or Loader
- Packing and loading of products and packages in the warehouse
- Sorting and arrangement of packages in the warehouse
- Effective operation of pallet jack
- Take proper care, cleaning, and organization of the warehouse
- Work with others in the loading and offloading of trucks
- Proper keeping and maintenance of the warehouse inventory
- Inspection and verification of finished products
- Effective processing and preparation of products for shipments
- Checking and verifying of products inventory
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Packer or Loader
The average hourly payment for Packer or Loader working with PepsiCo Incorporation is $20.00. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance