PepsiCo, a food, snacks, and beverage industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Loader and Packer.
No doubt, Canada is one of the top countries of the world for immigrants from all over the globe who’re seeking for amazing employment opportunities and improved standard of living.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Loader or Packer. In this position, the packer or loader will be required to perform series of manual labour in the warehouse. He/she would be required to handle the efficient packing and loading of finished products onto trucks in the warehouse. The packer or loader will also be required to handle the sorting and packing of finished products in the warehouse as well as the proper cleaning and organization of the warehouse.
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have previous experience working in related field, able to work in almost all type of weather, strong, and energetic so he/she can be able to lift heavy objects that might be required during the course of the job. The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
What do you need to work as a Packer or Loader in Canada
Before, you can work as a packer or loader in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country. Yearly, the country issue over 500,000 work permit to foreign immigrants all over the globe.
Interested in seeking or applying for the country’s permanent residency permit, then working in the country with the work permit is definitely one of the best ways to kick start your journey.
Can I Work in the country without work permit?
Yes, it’s possible to work in the country without work permit. However, you’ll required Temporary Resident Visa to migrate to the country. It’s however advised that applicants apply for work permit on entry to the country to prevent any hassles and disturbances.
What you’ll be doing as a Packer or Loader
As a packer or loader in PepsiCo and other reputable establishment in the country, you’ll be required to effectively perform the following responsibilities
- Packing and loading of products and packages in the warehouse
- Sorting and arrangement of packages in the warehouse
- Effective operation of pallet jack
- Movement of products and packages in the warehouse
- Labelling and packing of finished products in the warehouse
- Take proper care, cleaning, and organization of the warehouse
- Work with others in the loading and offloading of trucks
- Proper keeping and maintenance of the warehouse inventory
- Inspection and verification of finished products
- Effective processing and preparation of products for shipments
- Checking and verifying of products inventory
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have the following skills and qualifications;
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Strong and energetic so he/she can be able to effectively lift heavy objects
- Able to stand for extended hours
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Packer or Loader
Applicants have the opportunity of working either on a full-time or part-time basis. Applicant who work on a full time basis are definitely going to earn more compared to the applicants working on a part time basis. The average hourly payment for Packer or Loader working with PepsiCo Incorporation is $20.00. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance
The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
How to Apply for Packer or Loader Jobs in PepsiCo Incorporation
PepsiCo Incorporation, is an equal opportunity employer, so all ideal applicants who believe they have the required skills, expertise, experience and will be able to perform diligently all listed responsibilities are enjoyed to apply for the job openings. There would be no discrimination whatsoever through the employment process.