Pacific Hospitality Inc., a hospitality industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Housekeeper.
No doubt, Canada is one of the top countries of the world for immigrants from all over the globe who’re seeking for amazing employment opportunities and improved standard of living.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Housekeeper. In this position, the housekeeper will be required to perform series of cleaning and housekeeping tasks. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional cleaning and sanitizing of assigned areas. The housekeeper will be responsible for the timely distribution of clean towels to rooms, the proper cleaning and disinfecting of rooms as well as the effective picking up and emptying of trash containers.
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have previous experience working in related field, able to work in almost all type of weather, strong, and energetic so he/she can be able to lift heavy objects that might be required during the course of the job. The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
What do you need to work as a Housekeeper in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Housekeeper in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country. Yearly, the country issue over 500,000 work permit to foreign immigrants all over the globe.
Interested in seeking or applying for the country’s permanent residency permit, then working in the country with the work permit is definitely one of the best ways to kick start your journey.
Can I Work in the country without work permit?
Yes, it’s possible to work in the country without work permit. However, you’ll required Temporary Resident Visa to migrate to the country. It’s however advised that applicants apply for work permit on entry to the country to prevent any hassles and disturbances.
What you’ll be doing as a Security Guard
As a Housekeeper with Pacific Hospitality Inc., and other reputable hospitality establishments in the country, you’ll be required to effectively perform the following responsibilities
- Perform series of cleaning and housekeeping tasks
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing of assigned areas
- Timely distribution of clean towels round the premises
- Efficient cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms, toilets, and other areas
- Picking up and emptying of trash containers
- Proper vacuuming and cleaning of carpets and rugs
- Maintaining the proper cleanliness of the assigned space
- Request and source for required cleaning
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Proper maintenance of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have the following skills and qualifications;
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Strong and energetic so he/she can be able to effectively lift heavy objects
- Able to stand for extended hours
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Housekeeper
Applicants have the opportunity of working either on a full-time or part-time basis. Applicant who work on a full time basis are definitely going to earn more compared to the applicants working on a part time basis. The average hourly payment for Housekeepers with Pacific Hospitality Inc., is $20/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance
The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
How to Apply for Housekeepers Jobs in Pacific Hospitality Inc.
Pacific Hospitality Inc., is an equal opportunity employer, so all ideal applicants who believe they have the required skills, expertise, experience and will be able to perform diligently all listed responsibilities are enjoyed to apply for the job openings. There would be no discrimination whatsoever through the employment process.