Pacific Hospitality Inc., a hospitality industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Housekeeper.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Housekeeper.
In this position, the housekeeper will be required to perform series of cleaning and housekeeping tasks. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional cleaning and sanitizing of assigned areas.
What do you need to work as a Housekeeper in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Housekeeper in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Housekeeper
- Perform series of cleaning and housekeeping tasks
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing of assigned areas
- Timely distribution of clean towels round the premises
- Efficient cleaning and disinfecting of washrooms, toilets, and other areas
- Maintaining the proper cleanliness of the assigned space
- Request and source for required cleaning
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Proper maintenance of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Housekeeper
The average hourly payment for Housekeepers with Pacific Hospitality Inc., is $20/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance