Kentucky Fried Chicken, a fast food restaurant in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Food Counter Attendant.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join KFC Canada as a Food Counter Attendant or Team Members.
In this position, the Food counter attendant will work in one of restaurant in the country and will be required to perform series of food serving and hospitality functions.
What do you need to work as a Food Counter Attendant with KFC in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Food Counter Attendant in any of the KFC restaurant in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Food Counter Attendant with KFC
- Work with other team members in one of the KFC restaurant in the country
- Perform series of food serving and hospitality function
- Positive welcoming of customers to the restaurant
- Inform customers of available promotions and offers
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Clearing and cleaning of tables and chairs
- Professional handling of food
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by KFC Food Counter Attendant
The average hourly payment for KFC Food Counter Attendant and Team Member is $15/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to enjoying series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance