Emirates, an airline industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Flight Attendants.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in the United Arab Emirates as Flight Attendants.
In this position, the flight attendants will be required to perform series of pre-flight and in-flight tasks. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional welcoming and guiding of passengers.
What do you need to work as a Flight Attendants in the UAE?
Before, you can work as a Taxi Driver in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit and valid driving license. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the United Arab Emirates government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Flight Attendants
- Perform series of pre-flight and in-flight duties
- Handle the professional and positive welcoming and guiding of guests aboard
- Assist passengers in the movement and loading of luggage
- Aid passengers in getting aboard of the airline
- Fostering comfort and safety of passengers
- Professionally educate passengers of series of emergency and security protocols
- Interacting effectively with passengers
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- Open to meeting new people
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Flight Attendants
The average hourly payment for Flight Attendants with Emirates Airline is $16.50/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance