Emirates, an airline industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Flight Attendants.
No doubt, the United Arab Emirates remains of the top countries of the world for immigrants from all over the globe who’re seeking for amazing employment opportunities and improved standard of living.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in the United Arab Emirates as Flight Attendants. In this position, the flight attendants will be required to perform series of pre-flight and in-flight tasks. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional welcoming and guiding of passengers. The flight attendants will assist passengers in the movement of luggage and boarding of vehicles as well as the fostering of comfort and safety of all passengers
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have previous experience working in related field, able to work in almost all type of weather, strong, and energetic so he/she can be able to lift heavy objects that might be required during the course of the job. The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
What do you need to work as a Flight Attendants in the UAE?
Before, you can work as a Taxi Driver in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit and valid driving license. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the United Arab Emirates government so that they can be able work in the country. Application for the UAE work permit is said to take between two (2) – seven (7) days.
Interested in seeking or applying for the country’s permanent residency permit, then working in the country with the work permit is definitely one of the best ways to kick start your journey.
Can I Work in the country without work permit?
Yes, it’s possible to work in the country without work permit. However, you’ll required Temporary Resident Visa to migrate to the country. It’s however advised that applicants apply for work permit on entry to the country to prevent any hassles and disturbances.
What you’ll be doing as a Flight Attendants
As a Flight Attendants with Emirates Airline, and other reputable establishments in the country, you’ll be required to effectively perform the following responsibilities
- Perform series of pre-flight and in-flight duties
- Handle the professional and positive welcoming and guiding of guests aboard
- Assist passengers in the movement and loading of luggage
- Aid passengers in getting aboard of the airline
- Fostering comfort and safety of passengers
- Professionally educate passengers of series of emergency and security protocols
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Interacting effectively with passengers
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have the following skills and qualifications;
- Previous experience working in related field
- Open to meeting new people
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Strong and energetic so he/she can be able to effectively lift heavy objects
- Able to stand for extended hours
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Flight Attendants
Applicants have the opportunity of working either on a full-time or part-time basis. Applicant who work on a full time basis are definitely going to earn more compared to the applicants working on a part time basis. The average hourly payment for Flight Attendants with Emirates Airline is $16.50/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance
The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
How to Apply for Flight Attendants in the Emirates Airline
Emirates Airline is an equal opportunity employer, so all ideal applicants who believe they have the required skills, expertise, experiences and will be able to perform diligently all listed responsibilities are enjoyed to apply for the job openings. There would be no discrimination whatsoever through the employment process.