Mahil Farms Ltd, a growing farm in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Farm labourer.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Farm Labourer.
What do you need to work as a Farm Worker in Canada?
Before, you can work as a farm worker Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Farm Labourer
- Performing series of physical and manual labour on the farm
- Handling of the efficient and safe operation of heavy and light machinery on the farm
- Cutting and removal of unwanted plants on the farmland
- Proper and timely harvesting of farm produce
- Timely planting and cultivation of crops
- Efficient and professional preparation of feed for farm animals
- Follow established protocols in the milking of cows
- Proper and timely administering of vaccines to farm animals
- Proper operation, care, and serving of farm machinery and equipment
- Proper monitoring of farm animals
- Examination and inspection of farm animals
- Examination and inspection of farm produce
- Proper storage of farm produce and supplies
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Proficient in the operation of farm machinery and equipment
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Farm Workers
The average hourly payment for farm labourers at Mahill Farms Ltd is $15.00. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance