Delight Indian Bistro, a restaurant and cafes industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Cook or Chef.
No doubt, Canada is one of the top countries of the world for immigrants from all over the globe who’re seeking for amazing employment opportunities and improved standard of living.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Cook. In this position, the cook will be required to efficiently perform series of professional services in the kitchen. He/she would be required to handle the efficient preparation and cooking of meals in the kitchen. The cook will be required to handle the effective cleaning of the kitchen as well as the requesting, sourcing, and maintenance of kitchen supplies
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have previous experience working in related field, able to work in almost all type of weather, strong, and energetic so he/she can be able to lift heavy objects that might be required during the course of the job. The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
What do you need to work as a Cook in Canada
Before, you can work as a cook in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country. Yearly, the country issue over 500,000 work permit to foreign immigrants all over the globe.
Interested in seeking or applying for the country’s permanent residency permit, then working in the country with the work permit is definitely one of the best ways to kick start your journey.
Can I Work in the country without work permit?
Yes, it’s possible to work in the country without work permit. However, you’ll required Temporary Resident Visa to migrate to the country. It’s however advised that applicants apply for work permit on entry to the country to prevent any hassles and disturbances.
What you’ll be doing as a Cook
As a cook in Delight Indian Bistro and other reputable restaurant and cafes establishment in the country, you’ll be required to effectively perform the following responsibilities
- Efficient performance series of professional services in the kitchen
- Efficient preparation and cooking of meals in the kitchen
- Effective cleaning of the kitchen
- Washing of dishes and glassware
- Requesting and sourcing of supplies for the kitchen
- Take proper care and maintenance of the kitchen supply
- Recruiting and training of kitchen helpers
- Coordinate the proper and effective management of the kitchen
- Proper and professional inspection of kitchen areas
- Proper keeping and maintenance of kitchen inventory
- Proper and effective planning of the restaurant menu
- Proper measuring, weighing, and mixing of ingredients in the kitchen
- Ensure the provision of highest quality food in the restaurant
- Delivery of well-prepared dishes to customers
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
Ideal applicant for the available vacancies however are required to have the following skills and qualifications;
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of working in various weather conditions
- Strong and energetic so he/she can be able to effectively lift heavy objects
- Excellent knowledge of various cooking recipe
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Cooks
Applicants have the opportunity of working either on a full-time or part-time basis. Applicant who work on a full time basis are definitely going to earn more compared to the applicants working on a part time basis. The average hourly payment for cooks working with Delight Indian Bistro is $25.00. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
The job comes with lots of amazing benefits and packages which makes it definitely worth giving a try.
How to Apply for Cook Jobs in Delight Indian Bistro
Delight Indian Bistro, is an equal opportunity employer, so all ideal applicants who believe they have the required skills, expertise, experience and will be able to perform diligently all listed responsibilities are enjoyed to apply for the job openings. There would be no discrimination whatsoever through the employment process.