ED Tech Network Solutions, an IT consultancy industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as a Computer Technician.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as a Computer Technician.
In this position, the computer technician will be required to perform series of IT troubleshooting and installation solutions. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional installation of software and hardware.
What do you need to work as a Computer Technician in Canada
Before, you can work as a Computer Technician in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Computer Technician
- Perform series of IT troubleshooting and installation solutions
- Handle the efficient and professional installation of hardware and software
- Troubleshooting and repair of technological equipment
- Timely upgrading of systems
- Accurate estimation of the cost of repairs
- Ensure the protection of clients privacy and data
- Professional installation, recommendation, and maintenance of security solutions
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional IT solution skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Friendly and positive attitudes
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Computer Technician
The average hourly payment for Computer Technicians with ED Tech Network Solutions is $30/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance