AMD Construction Ltd., an electrical installation and maintenance industry in the country is currently seeking to hire committed, hardworking, and experienced individuals to join their dynamic team as an Electrician.
There is currently an ongoing vacancies for committed, and hardworking personnel to join reputable establishments in Canada as Carpenter.
In this position, the carpenter will be required to perform series of wooden installation, building and repair tasks. He/she would be required to handle the efficient and professional reading and interpretation of blueprint.
What do you need to work as a Carpenter in Canada?
Before, you can work as a Carpenter in Canada, it’s important to have a work permit. This would give you the privilege to work in the country without any hassles.
What is a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued to foreign immigrants from all over the globe by the Canadian government so that they can be able work in the country.
What you’ll be doing as a Carpenter
- Perform series of wooden installation, building, and repair tasks
- Professional reading and interpretation of wooden installation blueprints
- Professional installation and repair of wooden systems
- Proper estimation of quality materials for construction
- Proper installation of windows and doors
- Removal of rubbles and debris from the workplace
- Movement of tools and equipment to the workplace
- Providing quality and exceptional service to all customers
- Cutting and measuring of materials
- Perform all other assigned tasks by the supervisor
Skills and Educational Qualifications Required
- Previous experience working in related field
- Carpentry installation and repair certification is required
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good and keen eye for details
- Capable of working for long hours
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A reliable and effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Superb organization and time management skills
Earnings and Benefits Enjoyed by Carpenters
The average hourly payment for AMD Construction Ltd., is $25/hour. Aside the hourly payment, applicants are also open to join series of amazing benefits which are;
- Available parking space
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance