Multiple Recruitment for Bartenders in Canada
Canada is a country located in the North American continent. It’s one of the countries of the world with immense opportunities to both citizens and immigrants from all over the globe.
The country has Ottawa as the capital city as well as Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto as the three largest city in the country. The country’s federal law is known to strictly frown towards discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process in the country.
We’re super excited to bring to you multiple employment opportunities in the country for competent and reliable personnel to work as Bartenders in the country. However, to be effectively considered for the position, it’s important that the applicants meet some fundamental criteria which include but not limited to exhibiting high level of professionalism, effective customer service skills, and capable of thriving under intense pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the provision of efficient service to all customers
- Strict adherence to national liquor serving principles
- Follow set standards in the effective mixing and serving of drinks
- Receive and process payment
- Foster a clean and efficient work environment
- Follow established company and health protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Pay strong attention to details
- A reliable and trustworthy team member
- Effective communication skills
- High school diploma
- Effective customer service skills
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Demonstrate top level of professionalism
- Flexible work hours
- Capable of lifting objects
- Effective organization and management skills